Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Which Holiday Am I?


I Am Christmas

I love the holiday season, and I really get into the spirit of things. I like to surround myself with everything Christmas-related. While the holidays are obviously about more to me than just presents, gifts do play a big role. And I love giving them more than getting them. I understand that some people find the holidays to be stressful and materialistic. I try to take extra good care of these folks. Whether I'm bringing over cookies, hanging up beautiful decorations, or spending hours picking out that perfect gift, I'm always spreading some holiday cheer around!

I don't need a lot to make me feel happy during the holidays. I already feel very blessed. It is easy for me to be thankful. I think the holidays are the perfect time to express my gratitude. I am definitely not a materialistic person. If anything, I feel like the holiday season has been infected with greed. An indulgent meal in a warm home surrounded by those close to me is more than enough. Anything extra is just whipped cream on my pumpkin pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment