Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Discover My Love Personality.

I'm a "Love Magnet"

It seems like I'm someone who can't imagine life without romance. Maybe it's because I fall in love so easily. I tend to be very quick to get involved too. I like to jump into relationships feet first. It's all about intuition and chemistry when it comes to picking a match. Love is so important to me that I don't feel quite complete unless I get my fair share of affection. I need to be really careful that my love doesn't dwindle as the passion fades. There's more to a relationship that really endures than physical attraction.

I can't help being such a passionate person. It makes me feel alive. When I'm in a relationship, it's very intense. I'll grab as much one-on-one time as I can. I can't do love by halves. I make strong commitments. I believe in living in the moment and grabbing every precious second I can with the one I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment