Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Understand Me

I'm an "Eyes Wide Open" Creative Type

I have a great appreciation for creativity in all its forms. I really admire talented artists and will always find time to seek out a new exhibition or show. When it comes to my own creativity, I take inspiration and ideas from the world around me. My eyes are always open for new sources of stimulation. Read my full report.



I'm an "Easy Rider" Mood Type

I can be both calm and peaceful, and I like to feel free to explore my environment. I can be a little nostalgic and I love revisiting familiar places and memories.When it comes to art, I'm a creative soul who sees the value in every form of self-expression, however simple. I keep all the little masterpieces that are given to me and can definitely be a touch sentimental at times!

When it comes to fun, I'm a "Thriller." I'm insatiable. My thirst for affection never drops. I've got appetite & drive. When it comes to holidays I like to explore and immerse myself in another culture. Always on the go, I take in as much as I can. I find it hard to switch off as I like to be absorbing new information all the time. And what turns me off? Bad habits in public places.

When it comes to habits, I'm a "Junkie Monkey." Simple pleasures make my day. I love relaxing, unwinding, and living a pampered life. I've got a bit of a sweet tooth and I don't get hung up about making healthy choices. As for the home, I'm a bit of a traditionalist. It's not just about function - style is a definite priority.

For me friendship is all about being there for one another. I can't imagine life without my best friends. They're the first place I go when I need some advice or a shoulder to cry on. I'm a pretty wise and realistic person.


No comments:

Post a Comment