Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Discover MORE About My Personality


My Personality Is Idealist

I am a passionate, caring, and unique person.
I am good at expressing myself and sharing my ideals.

I am compassionate and connect with others easily.
My heart tends to rule me. I can't make decisions without considering feelings.

I seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matter in my friendships.

In love, I give everything I have to relationships. I fall in love easily.

At work, I crave personal expression and meaning in my career.

With others, I communicate well. I can spend all night talking with someone.

As far as looks go, I'm taking the time to develop my own personal style.

On weekends, I like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment