Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

ARE YOU A DOG OR CAT PERSON?


I'm More of a Dog Person My patience and tolerance, combined with my enjoyment of the outdoors are just a few reasons that a canine companion would make a great match for me. Dogs are loyal and affectionate and need someone who can give them the attention and love they deserve. With my relatively low-stress travel schedule and weekends at home, I have the time and love a dog requires. Dogs are a lot of work, but I know that you'll always get back what you give - and then some.


http://www.eversave.com/ClickThru?where_to=238807&ref=325881411&zip=84074&sourceid=49616

2 comments:

  1. I got dog but I am definitely cat. Dogs annoy the heck out of me, when I own them. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am a cat person, too - though I adore my dog.........hmmm.....

    Pretty sure I am not a Quaker Parakeet or a guinea pig person.

    ReplyDelete