Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Guy

My guy is home from the hospital! He charmed his way through surgery & rehab...now he's home for recovery...and just as charming. Even when suffering, Sean kept his cheerful demeanor - sharing a smile and a giggle whenever the opportunity arose. His compassion and empathy touched many. He brightened days for many with his sense of humor and undeniable courage.

The surgery itself went far better than expected, lasting only five hours instead of eight hours as scheduled. And Sean continued to amaze with how quickly he was able to overcome post-surgery challenges. He is setting some kind of record for healing. A true champion.

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY for the champion! SO glad to hear he's home and doing so well. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAY! My angel! What a doll! Tell my favorite angel I miss him!
    chris

    ReplyDelete