1. Dynamic Duo. Add a classic cardigan sweater twinset
to your “must
have” pieces. This twinset
consists of a knit sweater shell with a matching
cardigan sweater. Dress this classic set up or down. Mix or
match the pieces for a variety of different looks. For a more dressed up
look simply pair it with a popular pencil skirt or classic Aline
boots. Or match your classic sweater set up with a pair of dark washed
2. Whitewashed. Wear a crisp white collared shirt with a longer length knit
sweater vest over the top. (The waist being highlighted this year, belt it, if
3. Tee Time. Try a long-sleeved
tee in a pretty color and match it up with a
men’s wear vest over the top. Jeans, a classic skirt or dress slacks and
boots will complete the look. Add a one-of-a-kind
statement necklace for
an eclectic look.
4. Short over long. Wear a ¾ sleeved cropped sweater over the top of a
tee you already have. What a great layered look to
Wear a lightweight
turtleneck sweater, a red knit scarf and
a glen plaid skirt or pants in charcoal gray. Plaids are always ontrend
6. Black is back! You can’t go wrong with a woman’s best friend…figure
friendly black! Look for body slimming black and grays this fall, from
heather gray to charcoal. Liven things up with a splash of red in your
shoes, accessories or handbag.
7. Go Long. Wear a thin longer silhouette knit sweater or tee with a newer
fitted jacket over the top.
8. Flashback Baby! Go for black leggings or opaque black tights this season
and wear a sweater dress over the top (belted or unbelted). What a stylish
way to stay warm!
9. What’s old is new again. Take that cardigan (from the twinset)
wear a cami or tee in a contrasting color underneath. Pull your look
together with a vintage-style
locket. What’s old—is new…again!
10. The Sassy Librarian Look. Wear a cream colored shirt blouse and top
it with a chocolatecolored
“boyfriend” sweater (longer length cardigan).
Now add a belt over your sweater for some feminine definition. A plaid
pencil skirt or trumpet skirt (flared at the hem) completes this sassy style.
11. Layered in Lace. Layer a lacy camisole underneath your shirt and wear a
sleeveless pullover or cardigan on top. Mixing classic pieces and lace give
you an ultra feminine look others will envy.