Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

{pantry}

How is your pantry challenge coming? I am not doing so well. I'm behind on even taking my intended first step of inventorying and listing options..........sigh! But I have been buying mostly only perishables when shopping and we have been eating up some of our vast surplus of food here at home...slightly less eating out...Prince Charming and I have been cooking together again (and bemoaning our too-small kitchen together again). So I guess that's progress, right? Time to celebrate! At the end of the week I hope you will post to share what you ate from the pantry the past week and how the challenge is going for you. Let's happy dance together!

2 comments:

  1. I'm making soup from the butternut squash I got WEEKS ago in my produce box - talk about pantry meals :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much use up everything in my pantry every month.. We finally used up all the boxes of instant flavored potatoes I kept buying more of haha.

    ReplyDelete