Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

{pantry}

Money Saving Mom and Fish Mama have started an Eat from the Pantry Challenge for the month of January. What a great idea!

The Eat From the Pantry Challenge is a plan to avoid grocery shopping as much as possible, and only eat food you already have on hand for an entire month (or week, 2 weeks, whatever you want). It is such a great way to save some money and get creative with your cooking.

After looking through my pantry and freezer, I’m actually pretty excited! I have some meal ideas already and can’t wait for the last week when I’ll really have to get creative. I still plan to buy milk, bread, eggs, fresh fruit, etc., but I will not be doing any stockpiling.

At the end of each week in January I hope you will post to share what you ate from the pantry the past week and how the challenge is going for you. So, what do you think about the challenge? Will you be participating?

No comments:

Post a Comment