Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

{nightlight}


I read nightlight: a parody this month and shared it with as many people as I could.

About three things I was absolutely certain.

First, Edwart was most likely my soul mate, maybe.

Second, there was a vampire part of him - which I assumed was wildly out of his control - that wanted me dead.

And third, I unconditionally, irrevocably, impenetrably, heterogeneously, and disreputably wished he had kissed me.


Want to read more of this romance, danger, insufficient parental guardianship, creepy stalkerlike behavior, and a vampire prom? You can read the first chapter here

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5217123/1/Nightlight_A_Twilight_Parody

There are also funny parody videos on YouTube if you need more.

Yes, it's juvenile. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment